Friday, August 10, 2012

Sick Anthony

Anthony has had a cold on and off for a couple weeks. This week a fever started. Thursday afternoon we took him to the doctor. It was like we assumed, just a basic cold. We had been giving him Child Tylenol to bring the fever down... and improve attitude. Takes about 45 minutes to kick in. The doctor said that fevers rise in the morning and again about sundown. Yeah, he was right. So he said to give him Tylenol and Motrin in the AM and at night. Full doses.
     We decided that I would take off work Friday and stay home with him. I am pretty sure I held him from 545a when he woke up until he went to bed at 7p. Thank goodness for Netflix, Barney and Cat in the Hat. Well worth the 8 dollars a month. For him being sick we actually had a good day.            The highlight of the day was while watching Cat in the Hat. Lions were licking the people.
Then I feel something on the arm. It was Anthony licking me. Yeah it was pretty funny.
When Laura got home from work I figured he would go to her since we had been together all day. Nope. He was all about daddy. Wanted Daddy and nobody else. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment