Sunday, August 12, 2012

Anthony is sick update

Still sick. He is sleeping well for about 6 hours. That is about the time the tylenol wears off. Then he wakes up calling daddy every 15 minutes. Saturday I waited until about 530 before I got him. Sunday we only made it until 430. He has been very thirsty in the AM, so I put the liquid tylenol in a little water so he would drink it up. He and I kinda of slept on the couch until 730.  The hardest part is listening to him breath. He wakes himself up cause he cant breath every 10 min or so. Poor Guy. All weekend long he just wanted me to hold him. It has been a nice weekend just being there for him. Luckily he wanted me this weekend and not Laura. She worked all day both days on school work. Monday we will head back to the doctors. They said the fever should only last 5 day. Sunday is the 5th day.

No comments:

Post a Comment