Monday, August 15, 2011

The Weekend




I was gone racing Saturday , but Anthony stayed awake long enough for me to get home and see him. Then Laura went to feed him and I trimmed the yard, then when he fell asleep, I was finished and Laura went out to mow. It was getting a little dark ok it was dark, but the security lights in the back helped. Sunday we went to lunch with grandma rice and great grandma Tennison at bob Evans . Then we went to the park to take some photos. Laura had school work so Anthony and I went to Publix . He wasn't ready to go to sleep at his normal 7pm bed time so about 830 Laura went to bed and I fed him. He wasn't fussy just was past tired and wanted to stay up. About 930 I put him in bed and he cried himself to sleep. Only to 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment