Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 5

Sleep has been cut in half. Luckily for me, Laura doesn't wake me up much at night to help out. She figures that she is up to feed him so why wake me up. Jackpot! :) Of course that wasn't the case in the middle of the night Tuesday. All I hear is... "wake up wake up" in a soothing voice. So I woke up and asked "what do you need?" Maybe it was more like "What the heck do you want?" She said "oh not you, I am talking to Anthony." Overall Laura has been great overnight. 

Anthony sleeps for about 2 hours. Then spends 30 minutes awake staring at what ever is closest then wants to be changed or is hungry. Tuesday evening we messed with his schedule. We woke him up to take photos (posted later) so he wasn't very happy all evening. Laura was getting very frustrated. Neither of us could calm him down. Finally he decided it was time to eat after acting like a baby for 2 plus hours. Hopefully today he will be back on track.

Tuesday was the first doc appointment. He slept most of the time. Car rides don't wake him up. Most everything was fine. He is a little jaundiced. Wednesday we have a Quest appointment to do another test to find out how jaundiced he is.

He can't mow the grass just yet. I give him a few more days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment