Monday, November 19, 2012

Sleep Situation


For a while now Anthony has been waking up in the middle of the night and walking into our room to sleep with us. The first few weeks I would take him back to his room and lay down with him until he fell asleep. Then transitioned/gave in and let him stay in our bed and I went to the couch. (I slept well). Now, all three of us sleep in our bed. Some nights he wakes up at 11. Then next he stays in his bed all night. Many say this lasts about a year. I always thought I would never let that happen. It changed when I just wanted to get back to sleep. It is nice waking up with him though.

Last weekend something new started. When he takes his nap, we shut the door so we don't have to worry about noise since the kitchen is right there. Now when he wakes up, he opens the door… walks out…turns around and shuts it. I was in the kitchen both times and it is pretty cool to watch. More of a little person every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment