Monday, March 26, 2012

Long weekend which started on Thursday. Laura and I won tickets to see Eric Church so Grandma and Grandpa Rice watched Anthony over night. Grandma Rice was off Friday so she gave Grandma Dennis a break for the day. Saturday we went to the beach with the Burnley's. Savannah and Anthony had a great time getting sandy and wet. My lucky streak continued and I won tickets to see the Twins play their spring training game Saturday. So Laura and I went to that in the afternoon. We weren't that into it so we left to eat dinner with My parents and Great Grandma Rice at Outback. We had 4 Generations there. Should have taken a photo. Nothing big on Sunday. Yard work, Putting up a fence so Anthony can't fall in the canal, A little swimming, and the grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment