Tuesday, August 31, 2010

We learned something new

We ate a little late Monday night. Had chinese takeout. Bourbon Chicken and rice (not real Bourbon).
Around 12:30am she was tossing and turning and groaning. She was feeling blah. She had some tums but they had no effect. I looked online to see if Zantac was safe. Never found a yes or a no BUT did read that a banana will help with indigestion type stuff. About 5 minutes later after half a banana, she was feeling better and finally fell asleep . So bananas are helpful if you eat chinese food late.

1 comment:

  1. Laura! Tony! I am so happy to see this blog! I wondered where all the cute belly pics were! Laura - you look absolutely beautiful! I loved looking through your posts on here!
    I'm following now! Can't wait to see more!
    Love, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete